- Jennifer PensingerJennifer Pensinger is the Executive Director of the PA Breast Cancer Coalition (PBCC). She is committed to working with survivors, researchers, corporate leaders, legislators and grassroots advocates to find a cure for breast cancer and to improve the lives of women in PA living with the disease. Jennifer is a graduate of Shippensburg University and has a degree in Communications & Public Relations. She has been with the PBCC since 2002 and started off as the public relations coordinator moving to program director in 2005 and then executive director in 2012. She is a 2010 graduate of the Leadership Harrisburg Area program and serves as the Communications Chair for the Stakeholder Leadership Team for the PA Department of Health. Jennifer lives in the Harrisburg area with her husband Paul and daughters Olivia and Stella.
Director of Finance and Administration
- Tricia GroveTricia Grove began with the PBCC part-time in November 1997. She was brought on one day a week to help pay bills and do general office jobs. She became full-time in April 1998 and is now responsible for all of the day-to-day accounting functions along with managing the contracts for Refunds for Research grants and the annual conference exhibitors, audio/visual needs and signs. Tricia is married to Tim who is a high school teacher and they have four kids – Sean, Samantha, James & Joshua. She is an avid Pittsburgh Penguins, Steelers & Pirates fan. In her spare time she enjoys photography, reading and knitting.
Director of Patient Advocacy
- Dolores MagroDolores started with the PA Breast Cancer Coalition as a consultant for the first conference in 1995, and became a full-time employee in 1997. For the next several years her time was divided between the annual conference and the Mother’s Day Mammogram program. The experience gained through the mammogram program provided excellent training for her current position as Director of Patient Advocacy. While the PBCC advocates for all women in Pennsylvania through programming and legislative change, Dolores advocates on a one-on-one basis for women who might otherwise fall through the cracks in the system. She helps them navigate their way toward accessing quality medical care. It is a job that is both challenging and rewarding and she feels blessed to work with colleagues who support one another in an atmosphere of mutual respect. Dolores is also the mother of two grown children and is a singer/songwriter. She volunteers at hospitals in Philadelphia with the Musicians on Call program, and is an avid Phillies fan.
- Natalie KoppNatalie joined the PA Breast Cancer Coalition team in 2013 after years of working in television news. She is a 2007 graduated of Elizabethtown College where she majored in Mass Communications. Natalie says it is an honor to serve Pennsylvania women and men who fight this disease with true courage and strength and to meet the incredicle breast cancer researchers working every day to find better treatments and cures. In her free time, Natalie loves going on adventures with her husband Eric, son Andy and their Shar-Pei Yogi. She can also be found drinking coffee, cross-stitching, eating popcorn, cheering on the New York Yankees and dancing in the kitchen.
Communications and Social Media Manager
- Abby PiskelAbby is a 2016 graduate of Elizabethtown College where she majored in Corporate Communications and minored in English, Professional Writing and received her masters degree in Integrated Marketing Communications from West Virginia University in 2018. She started her professional career as a news reporter in her hometown of Hazleton, Pennsylvania and joined the PA Breast Cancer Coalition staff in February 2017. She is thrilled to be a part of an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others. Some of Abby’s favorite things include reading, music, travel, hanging out with her friends, and her guinea pig Burton.
Community Outreach Coordinator
- Daniele YanichDaniele is a 2015 graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management. Her focus in school was event coordination. She was excited to join the PBCC staff in February 2018 and be part of a team fighting for such a noble cause. As Community Outreach Coordinator some of her responsibilities include, assisting Grassroots Partners in executing events, coordinating volunteers and assisting with the Traveling Photo Exhibit. Daniele currently lives in Harrisburg with her husband, David. Outside of work Daniele enjoys traveling, baking and cheering on the New York Yankees.
Data and Administrative Coordinator
- Kate WolfKate is a 2016 graduate of Harrisburg Area Community College where she majored in Social Sciences. Throughout her career she has had the opportunity to work with databases in several fields including medical, education, and finance. She is excited to be a part of an organization that is helping so many women across Pennsylvania. Kate is currently residing in Fredericksburg with her husband, Austin. In her free time she enjoys reading, baking, bowling and playing with her pup, Nova.
- Diane FunstonDiane began as a volunteer for the PBCC in 1997 and continued to volunteer until 2017 when she began working part time. Previously, she worked in the medical profession as a nurse, holding various positions in Quality Assessment, Performance Improvement and as a Clincical Research Nurse Coordinator. Diane knows first-hand that breast cancer can be traumatic and life changing. She is thrilled and honored to be able to work for an organization that touches the lives of so many and gives hope and courage to those individuals facing a journey that none of us chose, but know we can prevail. Diane currently lives in Mechanicsburg with her husband Richard. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, attending grandchildren's sporting events, cooking, baking, traveling and relaxing.