2020 PA Breast Cancer Coalition Conference
Travel Grant for Conference Registration with Lodging and Travel
The PBCC is offering a limited number of Travel Grants for the PA Breast Cancer Coalition Conference on Friday, October 16, 2020 in Harrisburg, PA. The grant includes one conference registration, one standard guest room at the Harrisburg Hilton for the evening of Thursday, October 15, 2020 (value approximately $150), and reimbursement for documented travel expenses (not to exceed $100 total).
- Be unable to attend the conference without this grant.
- Live or work in Pennsylvania.
- Live at least 50 miles from the Harrisburg Hilton.
- Complete and submit the grant application by August 1, 2020.
- Explain briefly why attending the conference is important. The PBCC reserves the right to use those comments in promotional materials.
- Make their own travel and hotel arrangements. Use code CANCB for discounted room rate. Reservations must be made before September 24, 2020.
- Check out of their hotel room by the posted time on Friday, October 16, 2020.
- Check in at registration the morning of October 16 to receive your travel reimbursement and other needed forms.
- Mail completed travel reimbursement form and receipts by November 13, 2020 to:
PA Breast Cancer Coalition Attn. Travel Grant
2397 Quentin Road, Suite B
Lebanon, PA 17042
Applicants whose travel distance does not meet the criteria for this grant may still be eligible for a Cary Massa Memorial Registration Scholarship which provides assistance in paying the conference registration fee.
All applicants will be notified by email or regular mail by September 4, 2020.
Call Margaret, our Conference Coordinator at opens in a new window(717) 769-2302opens phone dialer, or email opens in a new windowMargaret@PABreastCancer.orgcreate new email