Learn from leading medical and wellness professionals about topics that are important to your life!
Workshop topics to include:
- New Advances in Treatment for Women with BRCA Mutations by Dr. Susan Domchek, University of Pennsylvania
- Advances in Breast Cancer Research and Clinical Trials by Dr. Shannon Puhalla, NSABP and UPMC
- What it is your Recurrence Score?: Why it Matters presented by Dr. Amy Clark, University of Pennsylvania
- Screening Update: The New American College of Radiology Recommendations presented by Dr. Alison Chetlen, Penn State Health
- Palliative Care and How it Relates to Breast Cancer presented by Hospice of Central PA
- Breast Reconstruction: Advances and Options presented by Dr. Brynn Wolff, UPMC Pinnacle
- Patient Resources 101: Free Mammograms and Services through the PA Department of Health’s HealthyWoman Program presented by Siri Ready, Diane Donahue, Kathy Makara; PA Department of Health
- Navigating your Insurance: the Bra Benefit presented by Terri Scott and Jill Robbins, The Perfect Match Boutique
- Food for Thought: Nutrition and Breast Cancer presented by Shanna Shultz, Giant Food Stores
- Pink Ribbon Pilates presented by Allison Zang, Absolute Pilates
- The Benefits of Exercise During and After Treatment presented by Dr. Karen Wonders,Wright State University
Sessions are current as of 8/3/18. Additional topics are still being added so check back to our website for updates, the full schedule and workshop descriptions!