Data & Administrative Coordinator
Data & Administrative Coordinator
The PA Breast Cancer Coalition (PBCC) represents, supports and serves breast cancer survivors and their families in Pennsylvania through educational programming, legislative advocacy and breast cancer research grants. The PBCC is a statewide non-profit organization with a board of directors and a network of volunteers across the state. The PBCC exists to help the over 13,000 women in this state who will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, to support the families of the 2,200 women who will die from it and to serve as a resource for the hundreds of thousands more women currently living with the disease.
The PA Breast Cancer Coalition is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, energetic professional with excellent communication skills to work full-time (40 hours per week) in the Lebanon, PA office.
The Data & Administrative Coordinator position provides an opportunity for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. This person is responsible for the overall constituent and data management of the PBCC.
The Data & Administrative Coordinator will work with all PBCC staff members to help keep the office running smoothly. We are looking for an ambassador, a team player, someone who can work with different personality types and is outgoing. We need someone who's friendly, organized, detail-oriented and is willing to help with projects as needed.
This person is responsible for performing a wide range of program, administrative and workplace tasks. He/she will have the ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; problem-solve and trouble-shoot; interact well with all levels of staff, board and volunteers; and assist staff with both routine and special projects.
Key job responsibilities:
- Enter and update constituent data and perform continual clean-up, maintenance and analysis of Raiser’s Edge database
- Enter all gifts and pledges into the database including cash, credit card, in-kind and matching gifts
- Send out thank you letters and gift acknowledgements
- Input and process all donations
- Prepare queries as requested
- Provide support for special events including handling registration for the PBCC Annual Conference
- Provide regular weekly reports and other reports as needed
- Answer the general phone line and transfer calls
- Make hotel & travel arrangements for staff members
- Pack up materials and boxes as needed for events mail/ship items as needed
- Travel, as needed, to provide assistance for programs and events off-site
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with data management
- Previous experience using Blackbaud “The Raiser’s Edge” software preferred
- Proficient knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office packages with willingness to develop additional computer skills, adjust to other updated technology and grow academically as required
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work productively in a team setting
- Willingness to travel and attend occasional evening and weekend events
This position offers a competitive non-profit salary and excellent benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, retirement plan, tuition assistance and life insurance. The salary range is $30,000-$34,000 and is dependent on education and experience.
Please submit the following to Jobs@PABreastCancer.org with “Data & Administrative Coordinator” in the subject line.
- Cover letter
No phone calls please. The PA Breast Cancer Coalition is an Equal Opportunity Employer.