Friends Like Me Care Packages
To fill out a Friends Like Me Care Package request form, click here.
The PBCC reaches out to individuals in Pennsylvania who have received a breast cancer diagnosis within the last six months with a complimentary Friends Like Me Care Package. The package contains educational publications, books and information, as well as some soft touches like a pink ribbon pin and donated gifts. This care package helps newly-diagnosed Pennsylvanians by providing educational information, inspiration and support at a time when they need it most.
- Free to the recipient (if eligibility requirements are met)
- Delivered via UPS in a pink box with the PBCC’s name on the outside
- Helps the recipient become more knowledgeable about the disease
- Helps the recipient feel less alone during a difficult time
(Individual care package contents may vary.)
- Information about breast cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Information about the PBCC
- Treatment planner/organizer
- Cancer-themed books and magazines
- Items/information for caregivers and/or children
- Pink ribbon pin
- Handmade chemo cap or scarf
- Donated cosmetics or other small gifts
(one per person)
The recipient must:
- live in Pennsylvania
- be recently diagnosed with breast cancer or a breast cancer recurrence (within the last six months)
- understand that this package is sent by UPS, is pink, and does contain the PBCC’s name on the outside
Fill out the Friends Like Me care package request form here.
For more information about the Friends Like Me Care Package, call the PBCC at 1-800-377-8828 or e-mail email@example.com.