The PA Breast Cancer Coalition is offering a wide range of experience in all aspects of non-profit operations, public relations and event management through assisting the Executive Director and other staff as needed.
Some duties may include, but not be limited to:
- Work on the PBCC’s statewide educational and outreach programs:
- Interact with local event committees, state agencies, legislative contacts and media
- Write press releases, blog posts and articles as needed
- Coordinate volunteers for PBCC events and health fairs
The PA Breast Cancer Coalition is located at 344 North Reading Road in Ephrata, Lancaster County. It was founded in 1993 and is the only statewide grassroots organization in Pennsylvania that speaks to and for breast cancer survivors.
Applicants should possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience preferred, but not required)
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
Take a look around our website to learn more about our organization.
Interested applicants should contact Sarah Lightman, Community Outreach Director, at Sarah@PABreastCancer.org or 717-721-2580 x107
This position is unpaid, and can be full or part time from September to December, 2011 with the potential to be extended into the Spring semester.