On Friday, November 22, you have an opportunity to stretch your donation to the PA Breast Cancer Coalition through the Lancaster County Community Foundation’s Extra Give. The Extra Give is a one-day-only online giving marathon for nonprofits serving the Lancaster County area and beyond.
Here’s how it works:
- Starting at 12:00am on Friday, November 22, donors from all across the country can log on to ExtraGive.org and select an organization from the list OR click on this direct link.
- Once you’ve chosen the PA Breast Cancer Coalition, you simply click and make a secure online donation.
- Throughout the day, nonprofits are chosen at random to receive “bonus” donations, and, a percentage of all donations collected for the PBCC will be matched by the Community Foundation.
- You don’t have to live in Lancaster County to donate! As long as you have a computer, your donation will be accepted.
- Last year, the PBCC was able to raise more than $2,000 from donors and matching gifts
- The Extra Give is ONE DAY only! Donations will only be accepted during Friday, November 22, 2013. For more information on how it works, please visit ExtraGive.org.
The PA Breast Cancer Coalition relies on donors like you to provide programs and services to survivors, families and breast cancer researchers in PA. Check out PABreastCancer.org for more on what we do!