The PA Breast Cancer Coalition is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, energetic professional to fill our Donor Database Management position. The Database Manager position provides an opportunity for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. This person is responsible for the overall constituent and data management of the PBCC. He/she will have excellent time management skills, be very detail-oriented and interact well with all levels of staff, board and volunteers.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Enter and update constituent data and perform continual clean-up, maintenance and analysis
- Enter all gifts and pledges into the database including cash, credit card, in-kind, matching gift
- Send out thank you letters and gift acknowledgements as needed
- Import and process all donations
- Prepare queries as requested
- Provide support for special events
- Provide regular weekly reports and other reports as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with data management
- Previous experience using Blackbaud “The Raiser’s Edge” and Convio software preferred
- Proficient knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office packages with willingness to develop additional computer skills, adjust to other updated technology and grow academically as required
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work productively in a team setting
- Willingness to travel and attend occasional evening and weekend events
$28,000-$32,000– dependent on education and experience. This position offers a competitive non-profit salary and excellent benefits.
Please submit the following to Jobs@PABreastCancer.org with “Database Manager” in the subject line: Cover letter, Resume, Salary requirements. No phone calls please.
*The PBCC office is currently located in Ephrata, however in May 2013 we will relocating to the Lebanon area.
The PA Breast Cancer Coalition is an Equal Opportunity Employer.