On Friday, July 8th, the PBCC crew and the pink van traveled to the home of the Erie SeaWolves, Jerry Uht Park. Nestled in downtown Erie, the breeze from Lake Erie was present to cool off the staff, volunteers, and most importantly, the batters for the Home Run Derby. To top of the perfect weather, the staff at the Erie SeaWolves continues to shine. They were always willing to help and made the event a smashing one!
Check out our scoreboard for the day:
- TESCO & the Fette Family Team 2 – 1,905 points
- Icing on the Lake Team 2 – 1,675 points
- Marquette Savings Bank Team 1 – 1,520 points
- Icing on the Lake Team 1 – 1,440 points
- Enterprise Bank Team 2 – 1,300 points
- Enterprise Bank Team 1 – 1,265 points
- TESCO & the Fette Family Team 1 – 1,255 points
- Enterprise Car Rental Team 2 – 1,250 points
- Marquette Savings Bank Team 2 – 1,205 points
- UPMC Health Plan – 1,095 points
- GoErie.com – 1,090 points
- Erie Times-News – 1,080 points
- Enterprise Car Rental Team 1 – 985 points
- Genentech – 810 points
- City of Erie – 745 points
We also were lucky to have two home runs at Jerry Uht! Brian King from TESCO & the Fette Family Team 1 and Jeff Jones from Icing on the Lake Team 1 both knocked the ball over the back fence! Congratulations!
Thank you to WICU and WJET for stopping by to highlight the event. Also a big thanks to all of our volunteers! We would not be able to have our events without you! Take a look at all of the photos from our day at Jerry Uht Park!