Tammy Miller is collecting your stories for her book, Pink Ribbon Stories: A Celebration of Life. Not sure what to say? Tammy or a team member will interview you and write your story. The publication is due out this Summer with proceeds going to the PBCC.
We are looking for your stories, thoughts, and poems to encourage, inspire, and make you smile, from anyone whose life has been touched by breast cancer. Since some people are not sure where to begin with their story, we are offering some questions you may consider:
- What did you learn through this process?
- What words of encouragement would you offer others?
- Is there anything you wish you knew before going through this?
- Is there anything you wish your doctor would have told you?
- Can you identify anything humorous that happened on this path to recovery?
These specific questions do not have to be in your story, but are being offered for consideration.
Submit your information to Tammy at: email@example.com. You can send it as a Word document (1,200 word max) or in the body of an e-mail. If you need assistance with the typing/telling of your story, please let Tammy know and someone will assist you with your submission.
Deadline for all submissions is June 1, 2011. All stories are subject to editing for space. Any questions, please contact Tammy at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (814) 360-4031.Tags: Awareness, book, donation, Partnership, Promotion, survivor, women