Thanks to everyone who spent Wednesday, October 13th with us at the Harrisburg Hilton! It was a day full of learning, support, and friends! Be sure to check out all of the photos from the day on our Flickr page!
Many attendees have asked about downloading a copy of certain presentations because they were full of such great content. Or because you didn’t get a chance to check out all of the workshops available.
Below, we have PDF copies of handouts from the workshops. *Please note: These presentations are the work of and owned by the presenters from the 2010 Annual Conference. Users may only have copies of the presentations for personal use.* To view/download the slides, you will need Adobe Acrobat.
- Breast Cancer and the Environment
- Cutting Edge Treatment: Intraoperative Radiation Therapy
- Exploring the Effects of the New Federal Recommendations for Screening Mammography
- FREE TREATMENT: The Ins and Outs of PA’s Breast Cancer Prevention and Treatment Program
- Healthcare Reform and YOU!
- Latest Results of the STAR Breast Cancer Prevention Trial
- Lymphedema: Understanding the Cause, Risk Reduction and Treatment Options
- Managing the Risk of Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
- The Hammock: Starting a Support Group that Rocks!
- Yoga: A Balanced Approach to Surviving Breast Cancer