Last week I wrote about our need for Home Run Derby volunteers. And we still do need volunteers! If you’re interested, click here to learn more or sign up.
The Home Run Derbies are major fundraisers for the PBCC. Funds are raised through sponsorships, team fees, single batter fees, and donations. Today, my focus is on sponsors.
Home Run Derby sponsorships range from $1,000 to $10,000, with wonderful benefits given at each level.
For example, at the $1000 level, your company or group receives:
- Two teams of four batters at local event of your choosing
- The opportunity to display your company banner at local event
- A mention in event advertising specific to local event
- A listing on the official Home Run Derby website
- A listing in all event programs
- The opportunity to provide a promotional item in participant tote bags at local event
Just imagine what a $5,000 or $10,000 sponsor receives! The promotional and marketing opportunities are well worth the cost! Plus, your company will be seen in a positive light by linking with the PBCC, a statewide non-profit breast cancer organization. To see all the sponsorship levels and benefits, click here.
Please consider becoming a Home Run Derby sponsor today! We can’t fulfill our mission, to find a cure for breast cancer now…so our daughters won’t have to, without your help!